Want to schedule a colonoscopy? The information on this page will help you get started!
The request appointment feature is only for office visits and consultations. Since colonoscopy scheduling requires more information, we ask that you please follow the steps on this page. It will be MUCH quicker this way, we promise.
We will need two things from you before we can put you on the schedule. This applies to all patients, both new and returning!
1. First and foremost, we will need the colonoscopy registration packet filled out. Download it here:
Don’t have a printer to print this out? Call us at (415) 472-9945 so we can mail it to you!
2. Secondly, we will need you to send in images of the front AND back of your insurance card along with your paperwork. Simply including your insurance information on the registration page will not suffice. Without these images, you risk being recognized as self-pay and being billed for the full amount of the procedure. Because of this, we will not proceed with the scheduling process until we have the images of your card. (If you have any privacy concerns, keep in mind that our email is encrypted and secure. Our fax is safe as well!)
Once you have gathered all the materials, you can scan them and send them via email, fax, or regular mail:
- Our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax number: (415) 895-5870
- Mailing address: 165 Rowland Way, Suite 200 Novato, CA 94945
Once we receive the paperwork and the images of your card, Dr. Bazalgette will take a look at it, fill out a form of his own, and then our colonoscopy scheduler will call you to schedule the procedure! It usually takes 3-5 business days for a callback, but sometimes it can take a bit longer depending on how busy the doctor is.
We know this seems like a lot of work, especially if you have seen Dr. Bazalgette before. Keep in mind that the facilities where the colonoscopies are performed require all this paperwork because it will help them take care of you better! Even if you filled it out for your last colonoscopy, we still need a new, updated version. We cannot schedule you until we have it.
If you would like to schedule a consultation before the colonoscopy, or if you have questions for us, please call: (415) 472-9945
Filled everything out, sent it in, and haven’t gotten a call from us in over 10 business days? Give us a call and we will figure out what happened!